- Logging into your Calendar
- Setting up your Calendar For Your Appointments Page
- Calendar Frequently Asked Questions
- Syncing your Calendar / Importing Data
Logging in to your Calendar
First try to login using the domain shortcut we created for you at…
http://mail.[your domain name]
If we have setup your email accounts within the last two days, you may need to log in by following these steps…
Go to http://www.google.com/a
Click on the link in the upper right corner that says… “Returning user, sign in here”
Enter your domain name in the first box, and Select “Go to Email” in the second box, then click “Go”
Now enter your username and password and click “Sign In”
Note: If you click on the checkbox next to “Remember me on this computer” then step 4 will be completed for you automatically.
Click on the link in the upper left hand corner of the screen that says “Calendar”
Setting Up the Calendar for your Appointments Page
Click on the “Settings” link on the upper right hand of this screen.
Click on the “Calendars” tab.
Under the “My Calendars” heading click on your user name.
At the next screen click on the “Share this Calendar” tab.
Next Click “Make this calendar public” and Select “See only free/busy (hide details)”
I don’t have Google Calendar? How do I get it?
- If you are using our Legacy Email SystemYou will need to upgrade to our Workteam Collaboration Suite in order to use the Calendar.
To upgrade please call us at (800) 896-4500 and ask an account manager to configure your Workteam Collaboration Suite. With the upgrade you will have a much faster and more satisfying email experience with more storage, a far superior spam filter and the ability to have up to 50 email accounts for your domain.
- If you are using a Microsoft Exchange ServerYou will need to call us so that we can set up a Workteam Collaboration Suite for you so that you can use the calendar function. We will then alter your domain settings and add A records and MX records if necessary.
- If you are already using our Workteam Collaboration Suite
If you are currently receiving your email services through our Workteam Collaboration Suite
you already have access to our calendar. For instructions on how to get to your Calendar please Click Here.
Syncing your Calendar / Importing Data
Can I sync my Google Calendar with Outlook?
Yes, for information on how to sync your calendar with Outlook, please Click Here.
Can import events from another calendar such as Yahoo Calendar into Google Calendar?
If your current calendar allows you to export your data as a .csv file then you will be able to import it into Google Calendar. For instructions on how to import a .csv file into Google Calendar Click Here