When you need to get a file from a client fast, you may not have time to set them up with a portal account. The SecureSend (previously known as QuickSend) feature is perfect for these situations. Here is how to add the page to your website and start using SecureSend right away
1. Add the page titled “SecureSend to your website. (If you have never added a page to your website, check out the help section on how to add a page):
2. Move the page to where you want it located. If you are unsure, you might consider adding under your Resources section.
3. Don’t forget to hit publish to make the changes show on your live site.
4. When you need a file sent quickly and securely from a client just direct them to your new SecureSend page.
How your clients use the SecureSend page:
1. Fill out the small form with their name, the Firm User the file is being sent to, the subject, and any message.
2. Browse for the file or files (clients can send multiple files if needed) on their computer.
3. Click Send and they are done!
The file(s) are then sent to the firm member that the client specified when filling out the form.
All documents are initially located in the firm members My Documents folder.
Any of these files can now be downloaded.
If the file needs to be sent back to the client then a portal account needs to be setup if one isn’t already. The file can then be uploaded to the clients folder to be retrieved by the client.